A TALE TOLD UNDER A BLUE MOON Forum Index A TALE TOLD UNDER A BLUE MOON
http://taletold.com - Just a few old gamers having fun

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks Guys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    A TALE TOLD UNDER A BLUE MOON Forum Index -> Sean's "THE FALL" 3.5 D&D campaign
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ERIC
Robo-Rallyaholic

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:06 am    Post subject: Thanks Guys Reply with quote

Thanks for showing up to help celebrate my birthday guys and gals. Thanks for running tonight too Sean, I had fun.
furgie
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was fun for us as well. It's nice to have good friends over and a chance to spend some chatty time together.
Otis, you are cool as ever. Thanks for bringing the food, it was very tasty and... you owe Mario 2 bucks. wink
Nice game Sean... Now what does my character do with a kid??? Shocked
Thank you, Mario family, for spending some time with us. I hope everyone had fun. party1
FenceWalker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its always fun to get together and have some non game socialization!

Thanks for running Sean. No worries on killing me off early, that was the longest conversation i have ever had with Paula, it was fun.
"What should I possibly have to tell you, ... oh venerable one? Perhaps that you're searching far too much? That in all that searching, you don't find the time for finding?" - Herman Hesse, Siddhartha
Otis
Group Manager

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do I owe 2 bucks?
I'll gladly pay it but for what?
and is it a tax write off?
furgie
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet Mario a buck that you wouldn't come back when you said you were just going home to get your stuff. You seemed to convince him you were cumming back, so he took the bet. I reminded you of how tired you were and predicted you would get your 8 hours of beauty rest. Then you said make it 2 bucks and you would back his play. And from there it's mostly fuzzy. Very Happy

And yes it's tax deductible, but only up to the amount you have won for the year. Or, if you make a living as a gambler. Good luck getting a receipt. wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    A TALE TOLD UNDER A BLUE MOON Forum Index -> Sean's "THE FALL" 3.5 D&D campaign All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum